Monday, March 31, 2008

Intro

Results driven technical sales executive. Strategic business development manager motivated by innovative concepts that promote excitement to drive more business resulting in increased revenue.
I tend to base my ethical perspective on the results or consequences of choices and actions. I believe that conduct should be directed toward promoting the greatest good for the greatest number of persons. In judging if actions are ethical, I look for concrete evidence. It is not enough for an individual to "talk the talk." Results are needed to indicate that they are “walking the walk." In my opinion, what really counts in the end is the "bottom line." The factors that are most important are ultimately based on the overall revenue growth and prosperity of the company. My goal is to achieve the greatest possible good across all levels for the business.

No comments: